GroundFORCE delivers system-built structures engineered for the long haul.
Through innovation and decades of experience, GroundFORCE combines off-site construction with a patented system-built approach to provide a versatile and structurally sound building solution. GroundFORCE delivers a customized structure, engineered for a lifetime, which can be relocated if demand or needs change.
Versatile Design for Diverse Applications
GroundFORCE structures are adaptable for multi-purpose use, flex-space, or building expansions and add-ons.
- Flexible floor plan arrangements
- Expand an existing building with minimal interuption
- Built to comply with national & state codes
- Structures receive State Engineered Seal of Approval
Off-Site Construction Minimizes Expenses
GroundFORCE’s system built technology reduces expenses caused by weather delays, inspections and permitting.
- 50,000 SF climate-controlled facility
- No weather delays during off-site construction
- Job site remains clear until installation
- Waste reduction and control
Pre-Cast Concrete Slab Flooring Systems
GroundFORCE foundations are pre-cast, solid tensioned slabs engineered to withstand industrial PSI ratings and designed to be set in shifting soils.
- Pre-cast in a controlled environment to ensure quality
- Comprised of a specialized high PSI concrete mix
- Insulated and protected from moisture
- Engineered for suspension at variable heights
Drastically Reduce Construction Timelines
GroundFORCE’s system-built construction process creates efficiencies as compared with traditional ground-up constuction methods.
- 125-days or less turn times
- State approved engineers expedite permitting
- Controlled environment minimizes inspection process
- Leasing options available from pre-built inventory
Sustainable & Eco-Friendly
GroundFORCE structures are designed to endure years of use in tough conditions and minimize environmental impact over time.
- Building structures that last a lifetime
- Can be built to LEED standards
- Suspended foundation reduces enviromental impact
- Adaptable design for multi-purpose use
Permanent 2 Go (P2G) Structures
As the demand or market changes, GroundFORCE structures can be relocated to an alternate site at the fraction of the cost of new construction.
- Structures engineered for multiple relocations
- Patented “air-ride” delivery method prevents damage
- Transport method allows for up to 12 ft. ceiling heights
- Use of expensive cranes not required in most cases